If no stock feed is available, please confirm stock levels with our sales team: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Company's premises unless otherwise agreed.
Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery. All shortages, damages or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within three working days and confirmed in writing within five working days of dispatch.
Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the carrier's consignment or proof of delivery note on which the goods have been signed for as short or damaged as appropriate. By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked to ensure that the correct number of packages, boxes or cartons being signed for have been delivered, as no responsibility can be accepted afterwards for none or short delivery if there is a discrepancy.
No claims for shortages or damages will be entertained unless goods are checked at the time of delivery in the presence of the carrier's employee. While every effort will be made to dispatch goods on time, no responsibility will be accepted for late or non-delivery, or for any consequential loss whatsoever.
2. Goods dispatched to any third party at the purchasers' request are entirely at the purchasers' risk, and it is the purchasers' responsibility to ensure that goods are correct in every respect before any processing of the goods commences.
3. Sizes, measurements and descriptions of goods are for guidance only and the Company cannot guarantee absolute consistency of size, material, proportion, colour or shade. All products supplied should be washed or cleaned strictly in accordance with the wash instructions provided on the garment label. The Company will accept no responsibility if instructions are not followed precisely.
4. Size, style, fabric content, specification, quality, colour and suitability for chosen purpose should be checked by the purchaser on receipt of the goods. While every effort is made to ensure consistency of colours and shades, variation may occur from one dye batch to another and the Company will accept no responsibility for such variation. Goods should be checked upon receipt. Worn, printed, embroidered or otherwise processed goods cannot be returned.
6. Perfect goods may be returned only when the Company has consented in writing and has issued a returns authorisation number. A 10% restocking charge (minimum €20) will be incurred whenever perfect goods are returned. All goods returned must be packaged in their original packaging, as garments soiled whilst in return transportation cannot be credited.